Directions from Calgary
- Take the TransCanada Highway west to Banff.
- Take the First Banff Exit. Turn left at the stop sign (onto Banff Ave).
- The Rundlestone Lodge is approx 5 minute (3.6km) from the exit.
- You will find the Rundlestone Lodge on your right. (If you reach Badger St, you have gone too far)
- Feel free to pull up out front and check in, or enter into the underground parkade and follow the signs to the front desk.
The Rundlestone Lodge
537 Banff Ave
1 (403) 762-2201 (local)
1 (800) 661-8630 (toll free)
Looking to get to Banff from Calgary and not rent a car? Take an airport shuttle. There are a few local Banff companies that have frequent transfers between Banff and the Calgary International Airport.
Mountain Park Transportation
Experience the Breathtaking Rocky Mountains
Mountain Park Transportation since 1999 has been offering guests from all over the world transportation services, from Moraine Lake shuttles to private tours and transfers and scheduled airport services.
Now offering private transfers for 1-15 guests and is ideal for families traveling together to ensure their group is social distanced.
Brewster Banff Airport ExpressCalgary to Banff from $72 Sit back, relax and enjoy express service from the Calgary International Airport to Banff with Brewster Banff Airport Express. With frequent departures, large viewing windows and a flexible 90-min cancellation policy, there’s no better way to access the incredible adventures of Banff National Park. Save 15% on round-trip bookings
- Door to door service
- Green way to travel
- Professional service
- Modern, clean transportation